SUMMARY OBJECTIVE: The Superintendent is responsible for the managing the day-to-day field operations of the construction of a specific job-site, including scheduling, production, and procurement of materials, manpower, and equipment. Supervises all direct labor positions on the assigned project. Manages and oversees any contracted work on the site to ensure successful project completion.
- Oversee daily operations for the entire Job-Site.
- Coordination of procurement and production of materials
- Ensuring the Project has adequate manpower and equipment
- Supervises all direct labor positions, including in-house employees on the assigned project
- Manages and oversees any contracted work on the site to ensure successful project completion
- Create construction schedules, perform regular updates, monitor logic relationships, and insert new activities and impacts
- Coordinate job-site logistics and maintain relationships with Customer.
- Ensuring the Job-Site is safe at all times, following Cal/OSHA Guidelines. Hold weekly Safety Meetings
- Familiar with OSPHD standards
- Manage Subcontractor effectively and efficiently, coordination between Trades, and also verification of dimensions & layout.
- Professionally represent MZN Construction, Inc. as primary interface with the Owner and Design Team (Architects, Engineers, etc.)
- Attend & participate in weekly Project Meetings (OAC's) as required per project.
- Manage the Close-Out Process, including Warranty Coordination.
· Excellent communication skills to include verbal, written, and listening ability
· Ability to identify and resolve complex issues immediately
- Ability to create and issue detailed RFI's for any conflicts or missing information
- Ability to verify compliance with Submittals per the Project Specifications
- Maintenance of Daily Log Reports
- Effective participation in team environment
- Proficiency computer skills in Apple products, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Project Management software and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- Bachelor’s degree a plus, but not required
- 5-10 years experience in construction trade
- A strong work ethic with a “can-do” attitude
MZN Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any of the following whether actual or perceived or based upon identification or association to : race, color, religious creed national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, pregnancy or childbirth, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, martial status, registered domestic partner status, military status, veteran status, political status or affiliation or any other basis protected by law.